Forex Qatar - About Us
Whether you decide to hire someone to trade on your behalf or trade on your own, learning the basics of forex trading is very crucial. Trading on QSE can be significantly profitable. In January 2019, Qatar introduced a foreign investment law that has made forex trading much easier than ever.
Previously, foreign nationals could own Qatari company shares up to an amount not exceeding 49%. The remaining 51% share went to a local Qatari partner. But according to the new law, foreign nationals can even own an entire Qatari company. So if you're a stock exchange enthusiast, consider giving QSE a shot.
Website by Revamp Scripts